Please contact your student as soon
as possible to get signed up for eBills
and electronic payment options.
|Acad Calendar Exceptions|
|Spring Balance Due||01/31/17|
|Last Day to Register/Add||01/27/17|
|Last Day for 100% Refund||01/27/17|
|Last Day for 25% Tuition|
Online Student Account Suite
Your student will need to add you as an Authorized User to this system. With your own account, you will have access to the following online features:
- Automatic e-mail notification when a new monthly billing statement is available
- Anytime access to current and past statements.
- A term summary display to view transactions by their associated term, instead of by month.
- E-Check (ACH) and Credit Card* payment options.
*A 2.75% service charge is added to the credit card transaction by the transaction processor. There is no added fee for e-Check transactions.
Haven't been Authorized yet?
What happens next?:
- When the student authorizes you to establish an account, you will receive two email notifications from the Accounts Receivable email address email@example.com. One email will include your account username, and the other will include your account password. Both messages include information about the purpose of the account and how to proceed to the next step.
What you need to do:
- After receiving your new login credentials by email - access Tulane Accounts
Receivable home page and click the Parents - Log In To Account button.
- Enter your username and temporary password - you will be prompted to change
password. You may also an alternate email address to be alerted with eBill
and other notifications.